While last summer was ruled by off-the-shoulder silhouettes, this summer, it's all about a single, Flashdance-inspired cold shoulder.
This time, HighEnd has some tips on how to wear this sexy-yet-quirky piece of fashion.
- A simple necklace that sits high on the neck is a right choice to enhance the look of single shoulder dress – chokers for example. Flashy earrings that dangle a few inches will also draw some attention to the naked shoulder and neckline.
- One-shoulder dress is one way to reveal the beauty of a woman's shoulders, collarbone, and back. It is important not to cover up its utmost function with a shawl or a cardigan. Putting something over an off-shoulder dress is the fastest way to make a special outfit look frumpy and unkempt.
- Pair a slouchy one-shoulder top with tight pants or pencil skirt for a boho chic look. If you choose a tight top, wear baggy bottoms! Wearing pieces of different proportions will keep your look fresh and sophisticated.
- One Shoulder Gown, Alberta Ferretti
- Single Shoulder Dress, Monique Lhuillier
- Single Shoulder Knitted Blouse, Brunello Cucinelli
- Single Shoulder Tank, J.W Anderson
- Single Shoulder Asymmetric Dress, Narciso Rodriguez
- Cable Knit One Shoulder Dress, Burberry
- One Shoulder Dress, Tome